Join us on Friday, December 15 2017 for the fall meeting of the Ontario Cognos Business Intelligence Group.
- December 15, 2017, 9:00 – 12:00 pm
- Building R – Conference Room T-132
- Humber College North Campus
- 205 Humber College Blvd, Toronto, ON
For this meeting, we will have 2 presentations:
- Roundup of Features in Cognos Analytics version by version: Michael Li will discuss the features available in each version of Cognos Analytics, right up into the current version
- Planning Analytics Workbench: Are your finance folks still using Excel spreadsheets for budgeting and forecasting? Xavier Osorio will discuss how IBM Planning Analytics can streamline the budget, planning and forecasting process for finance and other areas of your business as well as perform self service analytics
– Learn how to do both financial and operational planning
– Leverage both the web browser and Excel
– Ability to do what if scenarios
– Discover how to track KPIs and scorecards
– Learn how your users are able to do self service analytics
We look forward to seeing you there.
To register, please follow this link